Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Craving

Today i meet my Owner again! :-D

4 comments:

slave bootsie said...

Glad to hear you didn't have to wait to long *smiles*. Hopefully you were able to enjoy much more this time and able to get into anywhere your Owner wanted to take you!

Take care!

s bootsie

trinity pup said...

i hope you have a great time!!! t. x

Apple said...

Hi Moonheart,
very nice blog, so I linked you on mine.
http://marksandstripes.blogspot.com

I feel close to you, a part of me is also submissive and on the dark side of life...we kinky people have to stick together :)

If you like take a look at my new blog.

Kisses Apple

moonheart said...

Thanx s bootsie,
this time my Owner took me everywhere where He wanted me to take. As you can read in my newest post. :-)
Sweet greetings and a hug, mo

I had a great and ouchie time trinity-pup, thank you.
xxx

Hi there apple and welcome,
i'll visit your blog. :-)