Monday, August 25, 2008

Range of colouring

So beautiful what trust can bring. During the last meeting with my Owner i haven't felt fear for one second. Not even while He was fisting me. Because of this i could take more, also on my (very sensitive) breasts. Although i didn't dare to look at the very tight breastbondage. How they change color from red to a bluish dark purple. First i may carefully touch them and then ofcourse T. let me look at them anyhow. I used to find it scary but i loved it, not scary at all. A great unforseen circumstance of the tight bondage is that the breasts very quickly mark. Beautiful screaming red and blue spots. My left tit wasn't as tight tied on as the right one and showed less marks from my Owner. I am so proud of these marks of love. My right tit still has marks colouring from dark purple to blue to green and yellow. Hmmm strange creatures we submissive girls are. I can imagine this sounds weird if you don't have a thing with SM. But i am standing in front of the mirror again and again to admire my coloured bum and bruised breasts.

Not even a week ago i met my Owner but i miss Him already very much. Probably because my shiny little cloud slowly disolves. And reality hits me in the face once again. T. sends me a textmessage that He also wants his girl with him, craving to torture her. This comforts me a bit. In between our meetings the connection consists exclusively of mail and textmessages. Mostly very intensive i must say. But after a meeting i have this strong urge to talk on. Our form of contact is hard work, because sometimes i miss the leash and become disorganized. I've read some old posts again and not following my Owners Instructions or in fact pushing them forward is a returning issue. Nonetheless this shouldn't happen because i feel T.'s slavegirl in every bodyfibre. And this feeling is getting stronger after each meeting. So i don't understand how this works for me. I'm not only his slave when i'm with Him. This feeling is always there, inside my heart and being. Hm, this girl is going to work very hard at obeying my Owners Instructions and perhaps be more in focus. For now i strongely feel that my disorder is the reason why i doesn't feel the leash as strong as i want it to feel. Grrrrrr sometimes i don't understand myself. Oh well the consequence of my carelessness are those beautiful blue spots, although....... I even get those if i'm sweet and obedient. Just thinking.

6 comments:

Owner and property said...

hello to you mo,

how exquisite your colors are!

i become a voyeur when you write, "seeing" your lovely experiences.

warm regards,
g

Anonymous said...

First time here to read your blog. i am with you regarding the colors. i have a lot of beautiful color on my bottom right now from this past weekend. They started out red welps, now red, green, blue purple. i, too, look at them several times a day, touch them, and i'll miss them when they fade; then want more. No, we're not strange - we are exactly what we are meant to be ~smiles~

precious

moonheart said...

Hello sweet g,
i was aware that you read my experiences. Thank you for your sweet words.

Hello and welcome precious,
nicely said; we are exactly what we are meant to be. That is oh so true. :-) But sometimes my being confuses me a bit. I'm glad that my Owner helps me to understand....

doll said...

Lucky girl. My owner won't put my breasts into bondage as he finds them too small.

I have to balance on the edge of my bath to enjoy the look of my marks. Anyone viewing me through the window would wonder what on earth I was up to.

Anonymous said...

Hi doll, perhaps your owner would enjoy the look (and consequences) of a Japanese rope harness on you? I can imagine that it would turn out to be gorgeous sight :-)

(a X for you dear mo)

doll said...

I just googled the rope harness and it looks very pretty, we'd have to select the correct colour rope to coordinate with my skin tone.;-)