Being Your piss-slut has far more impact than i ever thought it would be. As i received your textmessage in which you gave me the command to be ready for Your phonecall at half past eleven it started to tickle. Everywhere. Nervous but excited. Because Your instructions made very clear what Your intentions are.
The photographs i sended You; on which i pee and even put my fingers in my mouth, did charm You. The embarrassement got a grip on me in full fierceness as You told me that i was a dirty girl. You spoke about the pictures; Such a dirty slut you are, doing all this kinda stuff.
I love it as you speak to me in that way. Suddenly i felt very small. As You put it this way, pointing it out, it feels humiliating. The slut wasn't a braggart any longer but transformed into this little girl. Shame about my behaviour. But such a delicious shame. Meanwhile no sane words came out of my mouth any longer.
What are you mo? Tell me.
A dirty girl Master.
What do you say? Say it again, but now more clear. What are you mo?
A dirty girl T.
Yes mo, you áre a dirty slut. Now i wanna hear it loud and clear. What are you mo?
A dirty slut T.
And who's dirty slut are you?
i am Yóur dirty slut Master.
Finally i could pronounce these words loud and clear without nervous giggling. That made me Yours very deep and intense. Especially the little girl stayed on the foreground this time. I don't act as a little girl, i ám. That's how i feel at that very moment. It surprised me as i heard myself so evident and therefore saw myself.
You ordered me to drink lots of water until You call. I did this properly. I didn't wear underwear but thights and high heels. Also Your command. As You called me i had this very strong urge to pee, i even was worried if i could hold it. But there you have it; sometimes i can't hold my pee, but at the moment You command me: Piss slut! i can't. Little bits of pee and then nothing..... I concentrate myself on peeing while i hear Your voice in my ear, i squeeze and yes a little bit more. Little bit. Not the flood you wished to hear and i willingly wanted to give You. When we finished our phone call You instructed me to piss once more in my pantyhose. In the bathroom, alone, it did came. I felt my warm moistness and as i fingered myself in Your command i smelled myself. My warm, heated piss. The smell confused me. It wasn't really dirty, but extremely penetrating. Ofcourse i have smelled piss more often, but then it didn't reach me, i think i could preclude the smell of it. But now the scent got through deeply and touched me. Also as You on the phone command me to lick my wet fingers this intense, confusing smell. A metallic, heavy scent. A slightly bitter, salty taste. It made me a bit faint. The smell lingered for a long time. Even as i participate again my daily activities, go shopping etc. A faint feeling in my stomach. Nervousness. I was surprised by this nervous feeling and i examined where this feeling come from. I didn't find the answer, but some indications. The smelling and most of all the tasting made clear this isn't my 'thing'. The excitement i experience has to do with my dedication. I am doing this because You, my Owner demands me. That's why i like this. But therefore also this tension i think. This is about total surrender, this makes me more than ever Your slave. Your property. Grrrrr i can't find the right words. Submissiveness and devotion. To be, just to be. Yours. Slave.
As i smelled myself this strong, so thís is how slavegirl smells, i had to cry. This all has great impact on me dear T., my beloved Owner. Astonishing, intense, confusing, enchanting.
A heartfelt kiss from Your slave, Your mo.
More pictures.
4 comments:
I'm so glad you are back!
Mo,
Oh mo you write so well. Your letter is so passionate. It conveys the intensity of feeling that comes with peeing for ones owner and the descent into piss slut slavery. T must feel such pride that he has chosen such a committed woman to debauch.
Lovely to see you again. :)
Thanks for your concern on my blog - it was almost a year ago, but I just recently decided to pick it back up, and I more than appreciate your concern.
Following your link, I was saddened to find it wasn't in English - until I read a bit more and found the translation link. Thank goodness!
You have a lovely blog here - I love the raw honest of what you write. Piss is always something that has fascinate me, honestly, even if it is not something my love is interested in.
Thank you so much for introducing yourself, even if it was so many months back!
Post a Comment