Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Expectation * Our hazy, little world

After a drink in the bar of the hotel, my Owner and i walked back to our room. There i had to undress myself again. Kneeling in front of the bed, You push my head downwards. I thought i was clear that evening, but as i think back to it, i notice that i don't know the right rank of what happened. Pink clouds in my head obstructing clear thinking. I was further in space then i thought i was. I don't remember if You used the belt again on me. Or if You immediately groped and pinched me.


Two fingers deep in me, three, four...... You ask me why i didn't stretch myself at home. 'Cause You notice it goes tiring. Meanwhile You push four fingers inside me, back and forth. Continuously faster. Hard. I don't remember if You pushed Your whole hand inside of me. But i know i was very aroused and came spurting. You continue and i hear the lewdness in Your voice as You snap one humiliation after another at me. I slip away in my hazy little world. Where we are alone. You and i. Where i loose myself in Your spirit. My face in the blankets, i hear Your voice stirring us up. Feeling Your hand deep inside of me, while Your other hand is pushing my head down. Suddenly You penetrate me deep, fucking me with a pent-up rage i've never experienced before. Harsh. Heated. I hear Your humiliating words, but it's only sound. The meaning doesn't get through. Hazy and warm. I feel while Your grip in my hair strenghten. Pulling my head backwards. Then i feel the first slap in my face. Not only my cheek is glowing. More slaps follow. Hazy and warm. i feel as the last slap overwhelms me. For a moment darkness in my head and astonishment. Stars. I see stars as You help me to stand up. Taking me by the hand and lead me to the shower. And i know what comes next.


I'm sitting on the cool tiles. Bent head. The hazyness in my head is gone and a cool intelligibility calms my heated thoughts. Notices how small the shower is. How this space is filled with great expectations. How my stomach contracts because of the nervously fluttering butterflies. I look up and see Your concentrated face above me. I smile. You too find it difficult to piss under pressure. The pressure of expectations this time. I open my mouth, but close it nervously as i feel how the first drops spatter on my face. It's a little stream so i carefully open my mouth again to receive some of Your piss. I feel emotional as i taste You. As i swallow You. Your salty taste linger against my palate. I was afraid that i had to throw up, but i didn't. I get all warm inside. The little stream stops. I giggle.

'That's a stream of nothing.' i hear You mumble. Your face even more concentrated. I take You in my mouth and taste. Time seems to stand still. In the silence of this cool, white space, where a second seems to be an eternity, i wait patiently while i take in Your face. As i open my mouth again, and my tongue hesitating sticks out, i suddenly see a great relief on Your face that uncovers a big smile. A salty, warm beam touches my face, tongue and heart while i swallow, taste, swallow and notice how Your warm fluid clear a way through my body. Grateful i am that this first time the stream wasn't that plentifull. You put on the warm shower as i hide in Your arms. After which You tenderly wash Your dirty girl. I show You my gratitude by many, many little-girl-kisses.

8 comments:

doll said...

I do the same with Master, cover him with those girly kisses, totally besotted by the gift he gives me.

moonheart said...

Yes, so it is doll. I'm delighted by Him. And grateful also. I think lots of subbies give those kisses. :-) What does besotted mean? I have a clue but can't find it in the directionary.

doll said...

It means infatuated. I imagine it might be related to the idea of 'beer goggles' in that a sot is a drunkard. So maybe it is to be drunk with the pleasure so that reality is not possible. But it is a nice word not a censorious one.

Owner and property said...

hi mo,

you have been "baptised! (*_*) i am thrilled for you.

partaking of my Owner's piss is always incredibly special for me as i am receiving Him inside me, becoming one with Him. always a gift for me. the warmth, the taste, feeling the stream flowing from Him and into my mouth, then swallowing is exquisite to me.
hugs,
g

s said...

Dear moonheart,

I had to visit your blog. It's a very sexy blog you have, I really like it. Your photos are so beautiful. It’s always nice to find good sexy blog's that are created by real women. I do hope that you will come back to visit me many more times, slut girl lydia has published more glossy boot pictures for you to enjoy.

Your experience with golden showers, being a good piss slut girl is very interesting. slut girl Lydia will comment on that later.

I will come back to you soon.

Kisses
slut girl lydia

moonheart said...

Tnx for the explanation dear doll.

Sweet g,
yes i'm baptised and it was very intense. And yes it's very special to feel how His fluids find their way into my body. I find it a pity that i can't follow your journey any longer 'cause your blog is closed? I always enjoyed reading about yr experiences.
Hugs from mo

Hello Lydia and welcome to my place on the net. Thank you very much for all your kind words. :-)Tnx for the visit.
Sweet greetz, mo

kirana said...

What a touching account of the whole sort of "awakening". You wrote this very beautifully... i'm smiling and so, so happy for you. i'm catching up after some time away but had to peak in and say that this was lovely and you sound fulfilled. i can see your bowed head and the curve of a faint smile there. Good for you!

xoxx

moonheart said...

Tnx for your kind words dear toy, it was a beautiful and intense experience. I'm glad you're catching up again.

xxx