Thursday, January 08, 2009

A cold skin but a glowing heart

This new year excists a week now, but i couldn't find the words to write a new post. But yesterdays experience gave me new inspiration. A chilly post, this first one in 2009.
My Owner determines my orgasms. He tells me if i may come (Orgasm Command) or if i may not (Orgasm Ban). Yesterday morning; my bed was warm and cozy, i was snoozing, my hands were wandering a bit and my favourite dark fantasies swirled thru my thoughts, arousing me. So therefore i sended my Owner a textmessage with a goodmorning kiss and a request to orgasm. Laying comfy under the warm blankets i was waiting for an answer. Meanwhile my hands weren't wandering any longer but finding their intention in a effective way and the fantasies that first swirled softly, ardently heated my thoughts and body. This effectivity of my hands did their job all too well. Only a short time, just a minute, i was aware of the disobedience that's on the way but it was already too late. Lust took over and i came. Not long after that i came again. Deliberate disobedient this time. Contrite i sended T. a textmessage. The answer came very fast. Ah, Master was well aware of my request but was testing the patience and submission of His girl? Even more contrite.
'Horny slut and disobedient slavegirl!!! For punishment I command you to come again. Standing naked in front of the mirror in the cold.'
You must know this is a real punishment although it doesn't look like it at first. The house in which i live is a big house, with high ceilings, marble floors in the corridors and the rooms are heated by gasheaters. The day before i told my Owner about the coolness in my house. I love a fresh bedroom so the gasheater is on the pilot flame. So awakening and getting up is hard now the winter is so cold. In the morning i turn on the heater and go back to my warm bed for five minutes till the room is warm. This morning the gasheater wasn't on yet. I also find it very hard to masturbate in front of the mirror looking at myself. Another message from T.
'Come on slut, into the cold with that warm body of yours and masturbate yourself in front of the mirror. If I were with you I had send you into the snow.'
I jumped out of bed, undressed myself and was standing in front of the mirror. Goosebumps on my skin. Shivering i started to finger myself again. But this was a punishment and it felt like a punishment. I couldn't loose myself into my horniness. Sometimes i looked at myself into the mirror. Although i hate it to look at myself, it also excites me at the same time. I focused on my fingers. Because i came already two times not that long ago, i was lucky that it didn't took too long to come a third time. This time it didn't feel like a blast, the guilt kept gnawing. This disobedience will be punished our next meeting that's for sure, but i wanted to do something right now. To please my Owner. I put on some warm socks, jumper and skirts. Naked legs and cunt. I had a plan. The garden is beautiful in winter. With a beautiful carpet of snow. My Owners last message inspired me. He isn't with me in the flesh, but He sure is with me thru His words. In my heart.

As i raise my skirt a bit and pushing my knees in the snow T. is with me. More than. For a moment i feel nothing, a second. Than the cold is deeply penetrating my naked skin, the cold hurts. A kind of paralysing feeling. The cold draws up against my thighs and strikes my warm cunt. An intense sensation. The cold feels good. I think of my Owner and what He will thinking about this. The cold penetrates my body but my heart is glowing. How does my heart glow that's beating faster for Him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear friend, you already know what I think about this entry :)

I'm just commenting because damn! what a tantalising header picture...

Very pretty and inviting :D good job!

X

moonheart said...

Thank you sweet s.o.d. :-) I made this collage because of the winter and it's cold outside. So it is in Belgian. And now i'm also going to place it on my dutch blog.

O said...

Beautiful and beautifully written.

doll said...

I can just imagine standing shivering in front of the mirror trying to find the horniness again for T. What a clever punishment.

Anonymous said...

I can relate to those impatient text replies where eager hands bring gratification. Perhaps I read to quickly, but was your Owner pleased that you went out into the garden?

moonheart said...

Thank you O, sorry for the late response btw. I like comments :-)

Yes Doll, T. always has these clever ideas. :-D

Hi Kitten, yes luckily my Owner was very pleased that i wanted to express my gratefulness and love for Him this way.