Tuesday, February 03, 2009



To my loyal visitors:

i'm silent, enclosed in my cocoon. Mentally all is well, i'm only fed up a bit. Because my body doesn't co-operate with my mental well being. My disease (myasthenia gravis) strikes up at the moment and the result of this is a very low, below zero energy level. This sucks a lot! I wanted to write a nice post about dreaming in my cocoon that results in beautiful silk thoughts. But i even have no great mind to write.
So this post is a notification: i dó read your posts but i am silent. When spring is coming with some nice sunshine my energy level will sprout, you'll see. Tomorrow i meet T. again and that also will heap me up, 'cause meeting my Owner makes me happy. First i wanted to postpone it, being afraid not to be able to give my all. But my craving heart needs His glance, His hands firm in my hair and more.
I begged my Owner not to give me Instructions in between our meetings. Just for a while. I love to get those, but they pile up, making me feel very, very guilty and unworthy. I silently dream in my cocoon, until i'm charged and finding some words again.....

6 comments:

Tiggs said...

Tend to yourself and your needs right now, sweet one. Treat yourself gently and do not waiver. I'll be here to read whenever you find it in you to write, about whatever you like!

Big hugs and have a sweet time with your beloved T!

Hugs, big, soft gentle ones,
Tiggs

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, Slave Jo

Dante d'Amore said...

Hang in there. I hope to see you blogging more and more as that will show you are doing well.

doll said...

It's no fun when the body chooses to retreat and the creative mind follows it.

kirana said...

Take care of yourself, over there. i kinda know what you mean though. i'm sort of in the same boat :-)

So don't capsize, and be well. I'll be wishing rays of sunshine your way!
toy

moonheart said...

Thank you for your sweet words Tiggs. My time with T. was sweet and intense and amazing as always.

Thank you slave Jo, it's going the good direction. Welome on my blog.

I've learned to hang in Dante (and welcome for you as well) but sometimes it's frustrating. Sweet comments cheers me up though. :-)

Oh you're so right Doll. I draw everyday, i need that like breathing. But lately i haven't draw anything and that sucks. But i know i have to be patient 'cause i will be drawing and writing again. Soon.
xxx

Thank you dear Toy, it was a nice sunny day yesterday, must have been your sunrays you wished for. :-)
xxx

Everybody thank you very much for those sweet comments, these are bits of sunshine from the heart and it warms me.