Life has lots of winding paths. Sometimes that's fun and exciting, at other times frightening and turbulent. The path Master walks at present in daily life is an insecure, frightening one. Our relationship is still strong, but we have a little bit less connection because of this dark, insecure path. Understandable, 'cause Master has something else on His mind and the future is scary. He informs me about what's going on in His life and i don't have words right now. I am here for Him as his friend but a bit in the background. The submissive, masochistic girl i also keep in the background, 'cause that feels out of place right now. Therefore i temporary will not write new posts here either. That also feels inappropriate. I don't know what the future will bring, i don't know when i will meet my Owner again, but that's the less important. I am here as his friend, i love Him, i hope that i can bring Him some comforting words, and i do hope with all my heart for a bright future for Him and his family.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Winding path
Geplaatst door
moonheart
op
10:46:00 PM
Labels: Moonshades
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
After reading your post I wonder if your relationship is similiar to mine. I hope that everything works out for you.
Hugs,
kitten
You are a good person mo. I am sending both you and T good wishes.
HUG
I don't know kitten, i am very closed about my daily life to protect my Love and two kids... Tnx for your kind comment.
sweet greetz for you.
Thank you dearest Charli,
i will send T. your good wishes.
HUG for you too. :-)
The winding path of life is always full of unexpected twists. I do hope that it will turn for T and reveal once more a beautiful vista.
Keep strong
xxxxx
Thank you sweet doll,
right now T.'s life balances between hope and fear. I don't know what the future will bring for us and i'm at a loose end. And feeling ashamed of these feelings.
xxxxx
dear mo,
it is devastating to see those we belong to suffering in any manner.
slave g offers her sincere wishes that all turns out in a positive way for your Sir and of course you. she is here should you wish to dialogue. she is by no means asking for details but rather offering friendship. *caring hug*
slave g
I'm certain you need not feel shame for your feelings. I'm sure they are complex but also deep and honest. I was terrified for Master earlier on this year when the area he lives in was devestated by fire and I couldn't get through to him. Even though they play a small part in the whole of our lives thoughts of them consume us and reveal the depth of our binding to them.
Post a Comment