Monday, February 04, 2008

Aubade



i had (and have by the way) never the idea that there's something wrong with my labia. My inner labia are larger than the outer ones. Then i saw on the telly, with great astonishment, that nowadays young girls and women are talked into a complex. Apparently big inner labia aren't normal. Says who? i immediately think, but oh well. After bleaching your arse (pardon?) and narrowing your cunt it seems to be necessary to reduce your big labia girl. Duh, whatever!

This is what T. wrote to me about my 'too big' labia; lovely fleshy, lushy and hand-ful slutcunt! And He sended me, meant as an aubade for my labia, the following link. Completely dedicated to big labia. Djeez, devise something crazy and there is a site about it. But thank You T. Sir for your passionate description of my labia. i still feel your firm grip there.
And ladys; how do your labia look like? ;-)

7 comments:

slave bootsie said...

i loved this post! my (Master's) labia is large as well but i've never given it a thought well until now. Really the only thing that matters is that Master loves it, He thinks it's very sexy, i think you can have more fun with it if it's BIG :-)
Thanks for sharing this post and the link
s bootsie

Anonymous said...

I saw something about that on television the other day as well and I was also stunned. It had never occurred to me that there are people out there that actually would want to correct their labia through esthetic surgery that way. I learn something new every day, I guess. :) I used to be being_elodie on LiveJournal.com by the way. I have always enjoyed your blog and I hope you don't mind that I have added a link to you in my blog. Just thought I'd wave and say hello. :)

doll said...

I have been told that in modern pornography womens labias are airbrushed out of existence. That reassured me because whenever i saw those photos i couldn't understand why i look so different.

It must come as a bit of a shock to young men when they first get their little mitts on a real woman.

And Oh Boy don't they grow when they are aroused, makes me think girl on girl could be a lot of fun.

kirana said...

If it's any consolation, if that's a pic of you, it's rather nice! i have the misfortunate of being absolutely normal, if not for being tucked away and having a little labia. i don't find anything wrong with it at all and i can imagine how easier it would be to grab yours and lead you around on it, like a labia leash, verses me; and boy, i really like that idea right about now!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I didn't notice the books in your profile before and I absolutely adore that we have even more in common that I was aware of. Yes, Camus, Sartre, Geissler, Regae, this much I knew, but Jayne Eyre *swoon*, American Psycho and La Pianiste? You are divine!

I hope you are enjoying those few but ever so welcome rays of sunshine as I type this :)

X,
me. :)

moonheart said...

Sweet toy,
this isn't a pic of me, the one with the clamps in my blog glowing yearnings is. The labia leash you're writing about has been reality last tuesday. Clamps on it and a chain between them. It really aroused me. :-)

Sweet greetz, mo

moonheart said...

You make me blush sweet s.o.d. Nice to know you love Jane Eyre also. American Psycho is such a great scary book, i also love 'Less than zero' from Easton Ellis. Also very chilling. And Die klavierspielerin is of such a cruel beauty. I saw the film also but it didn't have the cruelty as in the book.

Love you, X, mo