Wednesday, August 20, 2008

i am nothing and because of that everything

Photograph by Stranahan ° I know i scored something too

Does it excist; beyond ardent intensity? Even more intense and ardent as it was ever before? Yesterday i've experienced this is possible. I've had a lot of pain and mental humiliation, love and admission, beatings and firm hugs. Piss-slut as it wasn't meant to be, cock-worship in a new dimension, heavily tied up breasts while torturing them, anal defloration and it didn't hurt to my surprise. Why did i (once) had to say that i can take a lot on my cunt and so i could get it and felt it. Oh yeah, i felt it. Today delicious pained tits and bum. But most of all a satisfying mental happiness. For not a moment i felt fear, not even as T. had his hand deep inside of me. Everytime knowing each other better, so therefore more trust, more possibillities, more daring. Full of trust i was and totally focused on my Owner. At some point i wasn't there any longer, wheter i was T. Kneeling on the floor after severe beating i deeply felt my submission. At a level i've never felt before. Feeling oh so happy and gratitude overwhelmed me. I tried to describe what i felt, but i couldn't find the words. Lying on the floor, at His feet, i was complete His. I would do everything for Him, He could do whatever He wants to do with me. Searching for the right words to show Him my gratitude and feelings i came up with this: i am nothing and because of that everything. Does this make sense to you, do you know dear reader what i mean? Oh well, there will be another report about this meeting. As soon as i can find the words to describe how it is; T. and i, Master and slave, Tormentor and His .
For now i am glowing on my little cloud.

6 comments:

Apple said...

It looks like two people met each other and found the opposit part of what they are...right? It´s wonderful to read your post-and I know what you mean :)

Kisses Apple

moonheart said...

Hi apple,

thank you for your nice comment and you say it in beautiful words. That's exactly how it is; ying & yang.

xxx mo

doll said...

I don't ever see myself as nothing but as the light to his dark. Combined we create something transcendent. I love that I am so much more with him than I am with anyone else.

moonheart said...

Sweet doll,
i understand that the word nothing can summon a negative tone. What i tried to express is the feeling of being soaked of Him. I was Him. My ego didn't excist. And therefore i am everything. Much more with him than i am with anyone else as you so beautiful say.
I love the definition; you as the light to his dark.
For T. and myself i see it opposing. My masochistic heart is dark and T. is for me the sun. He brings my dark desires into the light where i can look at them and learn not to fear them. The sun needs the moon for balance. :-)

Anonymous said...

There have been times recenty when i had no words to describe how i felt afterwards. i've not posted about it on my blog because i had no words to do my feelings justice or to say enough about how He made me feel. i still search for the words. He tells me i don't need words - He can see it in my eyes. We complete each other - that's about as close as i can get.

precious

moonheart said...

That's beautiful precious and exactly how it is. My Owner also says that He can see in my eyes how i feel. They change as i completely surrender myself and there are no words for that to describe it.