Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chains

During one of the meetings i had with my Owner, i had a very special experience with chains that amazed me a lot.
Bent over, i was recovering my breath from the cane- and whiplashes T. gave me. These were severe blows so i was floating in my warm little world. T. was very busy but i couldn't see through what was happening. He placed clamps on my nipples, connected with each other by a little chain and T. connected this one with a bigger chain that runs in between my thighs. How things were connected exactly i can't remember, pffff when you're floating you can't think clear hihi. But my Owners construction was so ingenious. Each movement caused pressure on my nipples and the chain between my legs pulled thight against my cunt. The touch of cold metal on my warm skin gave me goosebumps. Each movement echoed with some soft jingling. This sound and the cold sensation on my skin aroused me a lot. T. smacked sometimes my bottom and started to pull the chain. Ofcourse i felt this immediately on my nipples. Softly yammering i moved and the pressure on my nipples became more intense. MY Tormentor was enjoying Himself by taking the pressure away through holding the chain in His hands and than He dropped it. Because of this the chain was swinging heavily. Normally i would have yammer even more because of the intense pain on my nipples but not this time. I surprised my Owner and myself by enjoying it. A lot! Yes, my nipples were tormented but because of the swinging chain a tremor came into existance that vibrated in my cunt. When i'm very excited i crave pain on my nipples (while they're very sensitive and actually i can't take a lot on them) As my Owner implies lots of pain on them i become even more aroused. The construction T. made was very, very effective. In no time i came violently. Ofcourse this pleased my Owner a lot so He rehearsed His actions. And again i came violently. This went on for a while. T. had just to touch the chain lightly and...... Yes i know, this is much more than a slut. ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love chains. Master made me wrist and ankle chains when He made my collar. I love them. I like the sounds they make too when I move or they are pushed against other objects. Not to mention, they are very unforgiving.

goodgirl said...

I can appreciate your love of chains too. The hard cold steel against warm soft flesh is a lovely contrast. And knowing that they won't stretch or give at all and that there is no way out of them without your tormentor's doing is also a huge thrill.

Indi said...

I used to be a slave many years ago. I too loved to be dominated, but tis no more... I did get hot and damp reading your stories though! Check out my blog, pitures too ... you may like.

moonheart said...

I agree with you precious 1, i also love the sound of the chains and just because they're unforgiving i love them so much. :-)

That's exactly how it is good girl.... The shivers i get when the cold steel touches my skin.

Tnx for the compliment Indigo, i will check out your blog soon. :-)

Sub Sweet said...

I've only had one experience with chains... My leash is a chain and TM had it run down through my cunt lips as I lay on it.

The cold metal on my hot flesh was almost enough to send me into orbit. Of course the tugs he gave on it from time to time didn't hurt matters any either.

Just wanted to say, I"m enjoying your blogs very much.

ss

moonheart said...

Thank you very much Sub Sweet for your kind words. :-)