Friday, April 24, 2009

Dig!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, I just left a comment on another post I think but now I lost it!! I'm starting to believe I *did* lose some braincells!

Hope you got it anyway - it was full of hugs. :)

xxx

A

moonheart said...

Hi sweet A,

sometimes you don't see immediately the comment you've left. But it was there, i've got it. :-) Nice to hear from you. Hope everything is allright.
Daily life is good overhere, but D/s life is a bit sad for now. So tnx for your hugs, i need them. :-)

Lots of hugs back to you.

Unknown said...

Check-this-out...

Yes, earthling, Im an NDE
so I actually know God exists:
He rewards those who HONOR n RESPECT
Him and strive to follow His Laws;
for those who wanna know what
Seventh-Heaven holds for your
indelible, magnificent soul whom
God has so carefully crafted
(and if you're not too concerned
with WWIII and N. Korea,
you better follow us):

Find-out what RCIA means and join.
trustNjesus.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.

PS denying Hell will not prevent
U.S. from falling INTO Hellfire:

Jesus is the Just Judge;
He only 'reads' what OUR past,
mortal lifetime consisted of.
The bawl's in your court
(not everyone makes it, earthling:
they're sitting on the fence,
afraid of offending a few lemmings).
Decide NOW, earthling...
or forever hold your pieces.

Unknown said...

Let this be your catalyst to Seventh-Heaven:

'The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you'
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
(<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

Love him or leave him...
ya best lissen to the Don;
if you deny o'er-the-Hillary's evil,
which most whorizontalites do,
you cannot deny Hellfire
which YOU send YOURSELF to.

Yes, earthling, I was an NDE:
the sights were beyond extreme.
Choose Jesus.
You'll be most happy you did.
God bless your indelible soul.