Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A big hug

Surprise hug line art by Manic goose

for Gray, Charli and g. Thank you beautiful ladies. Your comments mean a lot to me. At the moment i have not much to write here. I fantasize on my garden- and fairytales blog, but i wonder if anybody reads it. So anyone, please delurk one time overthere so i'll know iam not alone in the woods and my wonderland. :-)

Blood is thicker than water so once in awhile i will upload some nice pictures overhere.

5 comments:

CharliB. said...

Thank you for the hug, dear lady. I wish that we lived closer so we could support each other in a more realistic way.

I have looked at your other blog from time to time but will make a habit of checking it more often.

xo

Cala Gray said...

You're on my list. I always check in with you..

*hugs* have a great day!

belle said...

just came by to give you a hug....

Owner and property said...

you are most welcome and it was her pleasure. ~blows you a gentle kiss~

sin said...

sometimes I read and don't feel I have much to add, but it seems to me that you want to know someone is out here. It's strange to write into the void isn't it?

sin