It's my birthday..... go ahead take some sweets, there's enough for everybody and for everybody's taste. Also chocolate for sweet subbies. I don't take some, i am happy with my straitjacket while i happily blow my party-tooter. You see; it's on my list of things making me happy. I would love to have on a straitjacket once while playing. Hooray! Who knows, some day.
At the moment i'm very, very busy. Not only my birthday, also my eldest son, two weeks ago, and my hubbie next week. Busy with work also. So the weekends are busy, and during the week it's also running, running, running and little breaks. Soon i'll visit all my favourite blogs again. Haven't forgotten you.
My Owner is back from His holidays. Biiiiig smile. So therefore lots of restlessness. And lots of daydreaming about harsh, twisted fantasies that hopefully will become real. I need severe pain right now. It won't take long till we'll meet again.
My Owner is back from His holidays. Biiiiig smile. So therefore lots of restlessness. And lots of daydreaming about harsh, twisted fantasies that hopefully will become real. I need severe pain right now. It won't take long till we'll meet again.
There's a lot to write about, but little time at te the moment. But i toast on life in general and a special toast for Tormentors and their craving slaves. Cheers!
7 comments:
Lang zal ze leven, lang zal ze leven, lang zal ze leven in de gloooria, in de glooohoooriaaaa, in de gloooooriaaaaaaa!! Hieperdepiep...hoera!! Hieperdepiep...hoeraaaaaaaaa!!
Van harte gefeliciteerd! Hopelijk werkt het weer een beetje mee vandaag en heb je een schitterende dag. Dat al je wensen mogen uitkomen!
Liefs!
A
BIG Birthday greetings to you Mo.!
May you find personal fulfillment and fantasies that come to fruition in the year ahead.
xoxoxoxoxo
Happy Birthday, what a lovely time of year to be born when all the trees are in blossom and new leaf.
I wonder what treats are in store for you when you next meet with T, maybe a straight jacket?
xxxx
Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! Thanks for the chocolate and party hat ;-).
Happy birthday from me too... You seem to be in quite a chipper mood. I hope your fantasies are all coming true.
Happy late birthday...hope it was all you hoped for...thanks for the chocolate
fown
Thank you all for your nice comments. I had a wonderful birthday with my 3 men (one big guy and two little bratty angels ;-) and next week i'll meet my Owner again so i am a very happy girl indeed.
xxx to you all.
Post a Comment